Cost: $8500 for groups up to 200. Arrangements can be made for larger groups. A refundable security deposit of $1000 is required. Site fee is for rental of site only.
Twin Peaks Ranch provides:
- Multiple sites to choose for ceremony, happy hour, photos, and reception.
- Bridal party changing area with three bedrooms. Ranch does not provide lodging.
- Groom's party changing room.
- Generous workspaces for vendors.
- Ranch will be available to vendors for setup and breakdown from noon of the day before the wedding date through noon of the following day.
- A professional wedding coordinator is required. Your wedding coordinator can help you with the following requirements.
The wedding party must provide:
- Catering and beverages. (We do not limit what beverages you may serve.)
- Tables, chairs, linens, dinnerware, glasses.
- Adequate portable bathrooms.
- Extra lighting for nighttime events.
- A valet service to facilitate parking
- Disposal of all trash.
- A certificate of insurance in the amount of $1 million naming Twin Peaks Ranch as an additional insured.
- Wedding party is responsible for cleaning and returning site to original condition after event.
- Caterers and valet must be licensed and bonded. Proof of insurance required.
Amplified music ends at 10:00 pm.